Arriving in Hangzhou seems to be in another world.  new balance 574 The prosperity and wealth of Jiangnan can be smelled in the air. The neat and tidy streets are full of traffic, and the streets are lined with trees and high-rise buildings; the West Lake is sparkling, with many beautiful lotus flowers planted in the lake, new balance 327 and the willow trees by the lake are like the long hair of beautiful women, swaying in the wind. In the sunset, the blue tiles and white walls,  new balance 327  the small bridges and the flowing water, and the lonely boats floating on the waves form a perfect Jiangnan landscape painting, which makes people linger and forget to return.

The scent of sweet-scented osmanthus wafted around the school. I met new classmates and new teachers, heard new perspectives, new balance 996 and had new ideas. I also read many books in the library that I had no time or opportunity to read before. . The classmates in our dormitory also went to watch the all-night movie, went to the West Lake for a night swim, and went to the gem to watch the meteor shower. new balance 327 They also went to play with his grandmother in Chang’an, Haining, and saw how stinky tofu is made.

Whenever I take the train to and from my hometown and school during the winter and summer vacations, I feel that one end of the train is connected to my hometown and the other end is connected to my hope. Between the stars, new balance????four years passed quickly, I graduated, and I came to the beautiful coastal city of Qingdao.

fila? The blue was glowing with sparkling waves

new balance 327 the small bridges and the flowing water,

the ,and ,to ,in ,new ,i ,and the ,in the ,went to ,to the ,new balance

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها

کنکور تجربي - جمع بندي کنکور bitarayanehv poonehitarh fonateam پروانه پلاس ربات اتاق معاملاتی | ربات خرید سریع بورس | خرید عرضه اولیه دانلود کتاب برنامه درسی دانلود کده Doctor Mobile